Favorite Moments and Favorite Pictures
Devin and Susheem wedding 1: Favorite moment.During the performances after the ceremony, something really fun happened. Devin's friends were doing a dance, when one of the jumped off the stage. She ran over to Devin, and tried to pull her onto the stage to dance with them! Of course, Devin protested because she didn't want to embarass herself up there! However, her friend was there long enough to convince Devin to hop up on the stage. So Devin was up on the stage, and what happened? Devin joined in the dance perfectly! Of course this was planned, even Devin pretending to protest. It was really funny, and the dance was great.

Favorite picture: All of us bridesmaids (and bride) in our different clothes on Friday. I like this picture because unlike the Saturday pictures of all of us, you get such a wide variety of color.
Devin and Susheem wedding #2: Favorite moment.
Really it was being around Devin while she was getting ready at the hotel for the wedding. She was so calm, even in the face of her flowers not showing up exactly where they were supposed to. And it was really fun to feel helpful.

Favorite picture: Me, Katie and Dev. I like how we are all wearing red, and all look like ourselves. And we all look like we are having fun.
Bryony and Shawn: Favorite Moment.
This is so easy to decide on. We were heading to the wedding, and we got really really lost. By the time we found our way, we knew we would be half an hour late to the wedding. And weddings typically only last 20 minutes, so we were convinced we were going to miss the entire ceremony. I was heartbroken. I also have never driven so fast! We finally got there, half an hour late as predicted. We saw the chapel, and noticed everyone was standing up next to their seats. And looking at us. It dawned on Katie, Quyen and I that the bridal party was probably walking right behind us! In fact, that is what happened. The second we got to our seats, we turned around and saw the bridesmaids and bride walking on the path we had just run down! We made it to the wedding, about 10 seconds before it started!

Favorite picture: Us roommates, together for the first time since graduation. I wish I didn't look quite so dorky, but I still like it a lot.
Jeff and Sonya: Favorite moment.
Originally, I was going to put the whole wedding ceremony, because it was so beautiful. But then I realized that really, the best part was seeing Jeff as soon as I walked into the door of Sonya's parent's house. He was smiling SO BIG, and talking REALLY FAST. He couldn't stop moving, he was so excited and nervous. I was so happy for him in that moment.

Favorite picture: The beautiful couple, looking so happy together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home