IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't want candy!
The title is supposed to be refering to the song "I want candy", FYI.The problem with the holidays is that if you have someone you like and want to give them something nice and fun, but not costing too much money, you typically give them chocolate. It's not fair! I got a bag of chocolate from the CEO, Almond Rocha from our product manager, and we keep having boxes of See's candy everywhere in the company! I am trying to control myself, but it's hard when there is See's candy and I keep eating it until I find one with a good center. Well, I am mostly licking the chocolate off the outside because if the center is bad, I just won't eat it.
My manager gave me a gift card to starbucks, and so did the VP of market. Now those are gifts I like to get!
I've also decided working out is great for my legs and my arms, but my stomach is just terrible. I really need to start doing Pilates again. But I don't wanna.

1 Comments:
My assistant gave me the *best* Christmas/Holiday gift - Dried fruit! It's this pretty box with all sorts of cool dried fruit pieces. I thought I'd pass the idea along - I'm totally going to copy it. It's such a great chocolate alternative!
Post a Comment
<< Home