Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Cookies

I wish I could share all the cookies Kat and I made with all my friends, but most of you I won't see by tomorrow, which is when I want to give all my cookies away by. However, the people I want to give them to the most will probably be making their own cookies anyway. But just so you know what you are missing, here are a few of the cookies we made.

My insane purple reindeer looks a lot better from afar, I am noticing. Also missing, the camel shapped cookies that we turned into polar bears.


It took about 4 hours to make all the cookies. I learned a lot about cookie dough. I am much better at working with it now.

Thanks to Kat for letting me get flour all over myself and her house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home