Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas

Christmast was okay. It was one of those Christmas holidays where there was just too much family together time, and not enough space. But the tree looked nice, and our tur-duck-in was very good.

The most fun presents I got were some books. They were a series I read in jr. high and then again in high school. I missed them, and for some reson, up until Christmas, I only had the first book. They are the Belgariad and the Mallorean, by David Eddings. I don't know why these books aren't more popular. The characters (all 30 of them) are fun, and the adventure is pretty exciting. There is part of the 4th and 5th book of the Belgariad that are a little dull (it's three guys on horseback for like 4 months), but once that is over it's just so much fun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home