Hanging out
It's pretty slow this week at work, again, due to the holidays. Yesterday, we all went out to lunch and just stayed there, because no much was happening at the office. Today is pretty much the same. I'm using this time to continue reading the Malloreon. I'm on the second to last book. I really do love this series, although I still can't handle all the characters! I'm lucky I found this website: http://www.sandwich.net/kalten/eddings/malloreon.txt. It lists all the characters and who the heck they are. Everyone has 12 names in the book, so even if you know the character, they could be using his other name, and you wouldn't even realize it is him. Sheesh.Today I am having lunch with Carla! I am so excited. I haven't seen her in ... two months I think! I can't wait.
Other than that, I've just been contemplating what to do with my life. You know, nothing heavy or anything. Just light fluffy thoughts.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home