Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quyen Visted!

Quyen's vacation time this spring overlapped with my birthday, so she flew up to Berkeley to hang out with us!

For my birthday, we had dinner at Liaison, the french place near campus. It was great! And french!


And then I had a cake from the Love at First Bite Cupcakery, and it was really good! Since it was my birthday, I immediately started eating the pieces of candy off of it. The flavor of the cake and candy was penut butter and chocolate!







The next day, I dragged Quyen around all the places I wanted to visit in Berkeley. I even took the day off! Although, I did spend most of the day on the phone with my office. It's kind of awkward having your boss yell at your while you are trying to pick out champagne at Trader Joe's.
We went to the Guerilla Cafe on Shattuck for breakfast, and felt very liberal. We were order number "Ghandi."



And FINALLY I got to go to Teance and do a tea tasting. When I tried to go in January, it was closed, and I was angry.




It was a nice couple of days.
In other news, trying to blog while updating facebook seems like a total overlap, and I'm not sure how to reconcile the differences. If I knew there was a way I could download my blog and save it, I think I might me more likely to post. I'm just not sure how to keep up both facebook and blogging. Will have to think about it.




1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger D. said...

I totally have to spend a whole day with you next time I come out to the bay area. Whenever that is - last year I was there almost constantly. This year I decided to keep track and I've barely been out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home