30th Birthday!!!!!!
Karen and I pretty much planned the best 30th birthday party ever. We had a theme: blue sparkly. We had themed invitations, decorations, cake, and of course, the blue punch. And how can I forget the disco ball? And all the food! And the great music? And the tiaras!!!!
Getting ready for the party. Notice how the punch perfectly matches the tablecloth.
Us as beauty queens. Not our idea. But when you are already wearing a tiara and someone puts a sash on your and hands you flowers, you sort of have to strike this pose.
Carla, me, Quyen and Katherine
Our totally amazing cake that matched our invitations.
I cannot get enough shots of the blue punch. The party was a great success. I can't exactly explain why or how, but all I know is that I had a great time. At some point during the night we turned on the 80s dance music and a few of us started dancing to such great tunes as "what a feeling" and "tainted love." The disco ball was awesome and really set the dancing mood.
So good job me and Karen! Best party ever! Now every time I look at the favors I smile.
My parents stopped by before the party started. I was glad to see them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home