Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today's update

I bought a wedding dress over the weekend. Only 1 year in advance! It was on sale. :)

We set the date for the wedding. July 2007! Yay!

Work is just nuts. I suddenly have all the responsibilities I wanted, and boy, is my resume going to look great for my next job. It's fun, though. I've actually have had to do some sales in the last week. Not just sales support, but actually trying to sell people something, and then I follow up with them to try to close the sales. I've decided I don't like it and I'll stick with product management, thank you very much.

Product Management means I am resposible for the marketing of one of our product lines, as well as making sure the product is marketable. I also have to make sure that the sales team and tech support are kept up to date, and have all the supporting documents they need to do their job. I'm resposible for the manuals as well, and I do a lot of software testing too.

Not much new other than my crazy new job and the fact that I'm getting married in a year.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the promotion and the one year countdown! What does the dress look like?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home