Brazil vs. Australia
Wow, Australia is really holding their own against Brazil. In fact, in some cases, they are kicking Brazil's ass with their defense. I'm a little shocked.I think I'm rooting for Brazil for the same reason everyone loves Brazil. They play like they are dancing, their names are fun to say, and it typically takes 4 men to get a ball away from one guy. Amazing. I'm trying to prepare some food, and I just can't leave the TV. Therefore, I am blogging.
Okay, I'll talk about the church now.
Here is the outside front of the church:

This is one that doesn't have Nemanja in it, so I like it less. But it shows the church better:

Here is the altar:

And here is the ceiling:

Even though the church looks huge, it only holds about 300 people, which is good, because it will make the church look full. And guess what? We don't have to have the ceremony in Serbian. Yay!

1 Comments:
This is insane! I go away for a few days, I come back, and there are all these great posts on your blog. But there's a *teaser* for the picture of the place you'll probably have the reception, and no actual picture! Did you do that on purpose? Did you know I'd finally read up today? (I'm looking at you with my eyes all squinty. You know what I mean.)
Okay, I forgive you. :)
Anyone who reads this comment and is not Lisa is going to think I'm insane. Well, Lisa probably will too, but that's different.
Post a Comment
<< Home