Friday, June 02, 2006

My Blog

Yes, I realize I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. I'm moving, still trying to plan that darn wedding, and dealing with some interesting issues at work, so I essentially have no time to blog. I have lots of time to have fun, though.

On Wednesday, Kevin was in town. Hi Kevin! Kevin, David and I went to the hardware store, then all you can eat Sushi, and had a great time just talking. I wish Kevin lived in the continental US. After hanging out with them, Nemanja and I started moving.

I sort of unceremoniously left my parents house. I just grabbed my clothes, threw them in the car on the way to work, and haven't really looked back. I never really specifically told my parents that I was moving out this week. I think they figured it out. I'll be going back this weekend for more of my stuff, though.

Besides moving, the other exciting thing going on in my life is that I'll be back at Berkeley running gels. It's like I never left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home