Sunday, May 14, 2006

Boston Is Very Nice

I landed in Boston at 7am on a Friday and I managed to stay awake until 11pm at night! Those of you who know me (and I really hope those are the only people reading this) must realize what a feat that was for me.

After a fancy breakfast at the International House of Pancakes, we walked all around Boston. I saw so much history. And graves. And churches. There were tulips everywhere. (Okay, I totally have Deja Vu of telling Devin that I had Deja Vu because I had a dream that involved her planting tulips before I visited her. Although I don't know if I really had that dream. Weird.)

Turns out Boston has a little Italy. It was pretty cool.
Here is Susheem trying to cut our dessert in half. It wasn't easy. But it was tasty!

I got to visit Dev's office an classroom. Here is the room she teaches in. I was a little shocked by the bright colors on the walls and the big letter nametags.... I have to admit it reminded me a little of kindergarden. :)

Sunday night, we drove to Maine for some lobster. Michelle, here is where I was:
If that means anything to you.

Having lobster was so cool. She how excited I was?

Monday morning, I tried I fancy wedding dresses, and did general shopping with Dev, then took the T to the airport. It was such a relaxing trip!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my mom you went to Maine but didn't know where. She was pretty sure you went to ogunquit. so, yes, it did mean something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home