Wednesday, May 10, 2006

+/-

So I get back from Boston, and I was sad to find out no one in my company noticed I was gone! My customers did, but it didn't seem to have too much of an impact.

However, yesterday was still the Totally Best Day At Work Ever. I got a 10% raise! Because they love me! And, I also got to go out to a customer site and do an install! So I didn't have to do, like, any tech support yesterday! And by proving I can do installs, I'll be able to maybe do sales at some point! And then after work I went out to dinner with our sales reps and had so much fun!

Today at work, it's more business as usual. I'm mostly putting out fires. However, we just got the best e-mail from our HR person:
---
Hello, Everyone
Join us at the Marina this Friday for an impromptu volley ball game, pizza and soda. We'll party from 12:00-1:00.

Let me know you're coming and also your choice of pizza topping.
---

Hee. I love my company.

I'll post about my GREAT trip to Boston later. I recommend that everyone goes to Boston, but only if they get the Devin and Susheem Special Vacation Package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home