Weddings cost too much
I'm so torn. Do I spend a ton of money and have a nice wedding at a place I really like, or do I speed a lot less and also have a nice wedding, but at a place I like slightly less. I cannot believe how much it would cost to have it at the Westin.Anyway, here are pictures of it. Sorry I'm so bitter. Rough day at work.
So, the reception hall we would use is up a flight of stairs. Here is what it looks like up the stairs.

To the right is a hallway and a terrance for cocktails and orderves. Then you go into the room, which was set up for a wedding:


It was really nice. I like it a lot. We'll probably do it here.
And I think I am hiring a wedding consultant.

1 Comments:
:) That's a gorgeous room! And I'm sure the food at the Westin will be amazing. Your guests are all going to have a fabulous time.
Our reception room was *gorgeous* on 3 sides and had one ugly wall. The ugly wall is in all of our pictures! So annoying. With a room like that, you won't have to worry about the ugly wall. :)
I can't wait to hear all about the wedding consultant.
Post a Comment
<< Home