trip
I just finished my last adventure as sales rep for our company. Now I can focus on my 3 other jobs! On Sunday, I flew to Portland. Monday, I got lost on the OHSU campus, then installed a system. Tuesday, I did a sales pitch to a different customer at OHSU. I then fought with the shipping department for awhile and almost caused a bus to be run off the road. Yes, those events are related. Tuesday night I flew to San Diego, and go to my hotel at 12:30 am. I got up at 7am, and drove to UCSD, where I helped a lab move their old system, which was totally covered in lab crap and was gross. I kept thinking, over and over, "this is not in my job description." After I moved the system, I drove to our beta test site at a small company nearby. Then I drove to the airport, and flew back to Oakland. Now I am resting. So nice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home