Sunday, July 02, 2006

Your Title Here

In the last 7 days, I've done a lot. Friday night over a week ago, Mark and I went and saw Radiohead! It was a dream come true for me. It was also the first concert I've been too where people don't really sing along with the band. For me, it's 'cause I hardly understand what they are saying. The experience, overall, was great. The music and the lights were put together really well. It wasn't showy lights, but they sure were flashy! Radiohead didn't really play their old songs at all, which was kind of a bummer, but their new stuff was really great. I hope they come back to the area once they release their new album.

On Monday, after work, I flew to LA. Tuesday morning, I drove 2 hours to install a system that my company sold. That took me from 9 am to 4pm. Then, I hopped in my trusty rental car and drove to San Diego. It took 4 hours. I got to Encinitas at sunset, but was too tired to sit on the beach. I drove by it though. On my way to Albertsons. Where I got frozen dinners. That I ate in my hotel room insted of eating out because I was too tired. Wed morning, I drove to another company, and installed another system. This only took until about noon, so I was able to catch the 2:30 flight and be back in Berkeley by 5pm.

Over the last week, I also started watching Battlestar Galactica with Michelle. It's sooooooooo good.

And finally, yesterday I got the quote from the wedding co-ordinater, and decided it was reasonable, so I think I'm going to go for it. I'm going to try to set a date by Friday. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! We have BSG and I meant to start watching it too.

(Funny how BSG looks so similar to BSC. I always thought Mary Anne was a Cylon).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home