MLK Day
I haven’t had anything to say lately, because it’s easier to write a blog entry when you do stuff. Or when you take pictures. Then it’s really easy, because you just have to write captions for the images. But I’ve just been reading Eragon, a fantasy book about a boy and his dragon, and a book on saving money for retirement.This past weekend I ate a lot of cheese. Seriously, that was my big weekend plans. I had cheese and bread with Nemanja on Friday night, and made cheese and veggie pizza with Kat and Chris on Friday night.
The only interesting thing that has been going on lately is I’ve been having crazy dreams again. Saturday night, all my dreams were about being back at Pomona. I’ve had this dream before, and I’m always back at Pomona during my junior year of college. I don’t know why that year, but it’s always that year. I don’t remember much of it, except that Bryony was in an SUV being picked up at her uncle, and she didn’t lower the window, so we were screaming in order to hear each other. Sunday night I dreamed I was at a party for Hugh Heifner, which was actually just an elaborate plot by some bad guy to capture Storm from X-men.
I have NOT been sleeping well. I keep waking up really confused.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home