Last CalShakes of the Season
The last performance of the season was 12
th Night, one of my favorite
Shakespeare plays. This time, we would be ready for the cold that is the Bruins theater.
Nemanja was all set in his
Slytherin scarf and his 2002 Winter Olympics hat (Karen's parents got it for me).

I
required more clothes. I had 3 jackets and 3 blankets. I was warm for awhile, but then it got colder!

Once I re-wrapped myself, I was perfect!

The theme of the show was "sort of 70s
craziness". They had a guy in a cage dressed as a rabbit for the first half. There were disco balls. My favorite moment was when
Nemanja turned to me and said "it must be hard to
roller skate while playing the Trombone." Seriously, it was quality
Shakespeare.

Finally, I cooked a
game hen this past week for the first time. I was so good, and so cute! We had fun eating them. Here is
Nemanja, attacking the wild tiny chicken.
1 Comments:
Wow! Where did you guys get those cool scarves! Those are totally cool! ;o)
I like the cornish game hens too. I get them whenever I see them on sale.
Fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home