Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Somehow I forgot to blog about my trip to Boston! I think it's because I didn't leave the country, so it didn't count as a real trip. Or something.I was out in New Jersey for work, and figured out a way that work had to send me for a day to Boston. And of course, it would force me to be in Boston on a Friday, so I could spend the weekend with Devin! I am so crafty.
First, I took extensive public transportation from NJ to Boston. Amtrak to Boston, then the Red line to the Green line, to the commuter rail. All with a suitcase! It only took 7 hours.
Friday after work, Devin picked me up and we went shopping at Filene's Basement and I got shoes and a purse! So much fun. When we got back to Devin and Susheem's home, the three of us sat around the dinning room table and worked on our laptops! It was so cute. That night, we walked to a Thai restaurant for dinner.
Saturday, though, was a day to never forget. We woke up SUPER early in order to drive to Cape Cod!!!!!! I was SO excited. We started the day at the beach. Along with Dev and Susheem, Dev's friends Kim and Dale joined us.
Arriving at the beach:
I kept wondering what a "Nauset" was, and why there was such a big bin to throw it away in. Later, I realized this was the name of the beach.
We had the cutest beach setup!!!
The beach was so nice. We ran in and out of the water, and I collected shells. And listened to music.
I really like this picture of Devin and Susheem. Two people, looking at the horizon together.
I was so relaxed and happy.
Then, after a morning at the beach, it was time to go on a bike ride!! It was an organized bike ride (not a race) through Kim's friend's family. Cape Cod was SO beautiful, you have to bike ride through it. I took even more pictures than normal, I was so inspired.
I'm pointing to the "You Are Here" symbol.
I spent like 5 minutes waiting for the wind to blow so I could take this picture. This is along the bike trail.




1 Comments:
Awesome! You should totally come back next summer and we'll do it again!
Post a Comment
<< Home