Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My company is funny

Once again, I got a new job at my company, I this time I think they mean it. Maybe. We'll see. Our VP said I could have a title change, at least partially. Instead of Tech Support, I'll be Tech Support/Technical Writer. Basically, I will be writing mini-papers based on data collected in the field. These documents will be to show how our products work well with other products.

What I like about this most is: I won't be doing the experiments. Yay! I will help design them, but most of the time, I don't have to do them.

They were considering hiring someone full time to do this job, but then they decided I could just do it. In my free time. Hah. However, my manager realizes this is insane and said that if it does become a full time job, I won't have to do tech support anymore! Yay!

They better pay me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home