90s weekend
So Live 105 is having a 90's weekend, which I was totally excited about leading up to it, and totally excited about as I am listening to it, right now.It's pretty cool. It totally reminds me of high school, when I listened to Live 105. Driving home from school listening to the Craneberries, rocking out to Bush (I still remember one day I was not the happiest, so I went out and bought their album and it totally cheered me up), and singing along with the one-hit-wonders Primitive Radio Gods.
However, I do have to complain about their music selection a little. I've only heard one Stone Temple Pilots song today, and I've heard the same New Order song twice. And really, what are they thinking playing Nada Surf's Popular twice, when they could be playing any album by Radiohead. Sheesh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home