Feb 6th
Hi there. I had a nice weekend. Friday night, I had popcorn for dinner, and went to sleep at something like 9:30. Saturday, we went for walk at the Berkeley Marina, and that night we went to have dinner in SF.The whole SF experience was really fun. We Bart-ed into the Mission, which I don't think I've really spent too much time in. We walked to the restaurant where we were meeting our friends. We were supposed to meet at 8pm, which of course means Nemanja and I were there at 10 to 8, and no one else showed up for 20 minutes. Ironically enough, even though I thought I had never eaten in the Mission, the restaurant we were eating at was exactly across the street from a Taqueria that I had eaten at after watching a friend do a performance art piece.
So once everyone showed up at the restaurant, we found out that our reservations weren't until 9. And then our table wasn't ready until 9:30. So finally, at 9:47 we were all seated and thinking about what to order. Well, I wasn't. I had decided earlier that day what I was going to order because I looked at the menu on line. :)
The only other thing major that happened this weekend was we almost bought Italy tickets. Almost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home