Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We bought tickets to Italy!

We finally bought tickets to Italy! We go in 5 weeks!

I can't believe it. Anyone who has known me for more than a few years knows that all I talk about is how I wish I could just go to Italy. As if the ability to just get up and travel to Italy means you have the perfect life. Well, here we go!

Nemanja and I finally decided today was the day to buy tickets. And we sat down, and did it together, while I had a panic attack. :) We are going to fly out on a Friday afternoon, and return on a Monday afternoon, a week later. We are flying in Venice, and out of Bologna. Hear that Katie? I WILL BE IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU. YOU HAVE TO SEE ME. Although, I think Katie already told me she will be out of town that weekend. Oh well.

It's going to be so crazy going back to work after all that traveling!

Nemanja and I are getting ready to go to see John Cleese speak at the theater on Berkeley's campus. We're leaving in 25 minutes. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger D. said...

Yay!!! Good job! I can't wait to hear all about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home