In the morning
A lot of my post lately have been at 8:30 am. It's kind of funny, I think, that I am up that early, blogging. Ah, the joys of getting to work at 7am.Last night I went to a party with my friend who I call my "grad school friends" because they are all in grad school, or married to someone in grad school. Or both. (You know who you are.) It was super fun, and Nemanja said he had the best time, which made me glad.
It's always a little weird for me after awhile when I go to those parties. It's kind of funny to think I could still be exactly where they are. And it's also a little hard that their degree will say they are smarter than me in one field. I hate feeling dumb. And then, there is a part of me that always said I dropped out just because I am a drama queen. I don't doubt that I made the right decision, but that doesn't make it any easier.
Nemanja and I are currently trying to get ready for a small dinner we are throwing. He's on the phone chatting with his parents, and I am blogging. We'll see if we actually have the food ready when the guest arrive. A funny thing about Nemanja's apartment is one of the things we have to plan is where everyone is going to sit, since he only has, like, two chairs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home