Ivana and Dinu #4: The ceremony
Around 3:30 pm, we started getting ready. Tiffany had made a corsage for Ivana's mom.
Nemanja and Dinu get serious.

The guests began to arrive at about 4pm. We all greeted them, each other, and generally milled about. Ivana was also there to greet everyone. She hadn't changed into her wedding dress yet.

I really like this picture of everyone in the backyard. It shows what a small, intimate wedding it was, and how nice everyone was dressed up!
As the men (Ivana's best man, the minister, Dinu's best man)gathered up by the arch, we were alerted that the wedding was starting.

First the flower girls walked down the aisle, in cute red outfits.

Then, Ivana and her Dad walked down the aisle. I think it was about here I pretty much was ready to cry.

The designed the vows for their ceremony themselves, which added a personal touch.

And the end of ceremony, a really energetic classical song played. At first, I though, "oh no, they played the wrong song!" but then I realized, no, that is what they wanted, to show how happy they are! It was pretty cool.
Once the ceremony ended, we took pictures of the couple, and drank champange. It was very nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home