Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm back.

Well, we made it back from Italy in one piece. The first 3/4 of the trip were just great. Sadly, Nemanja got ill Saturday morning, and I got ill on the plane ride home.

I was fine 2 hours into the flight. Then I fainted in the bathroom. 3 or 4 times. The last time I fell on the flight attendant call button, so they banged on the door until I woke up, and then they carried me out of the bathroom. And lay me on the floor, with an oxygen mask. I spent the rest of the flight throwing up. I think it was the flu.

The flight attendents were sure nice! They really took care of me and helped me out. And the people on the plane were nice too: they moved around so I could lie across three steats. And of course, Nemanja was very nice too.

I'm much better today, just tired, and I'm having a little trouble remembering things.

More later! Just wanted to point out I made it back into the country. Big news to follow-- if you want to talk to me, this would be a good week to call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home