Still working
So we had finally hired a sales rep for northern california, and she quit 3 hours into the job. She decided, during her training, that the job was too hard. I think we should tell people when you start working here, we expect you to start working at full capacity at the first hour on your first day. The sad thing is, that isn't even the shortest amount of time someone has worked her before quiting. The last person we hired for this position quit the day before starting the job. And the third fastest quit was someone who worked 8 hours and then quit.Fortunately, a memo went out to the key players in the company that I have too much work to do, and they don't want me to be the rep for the region anymore. So that is good. I just have to finish up what I started this week, and then our CEO will be our rep for northern california. :)
Nemanja and I just got the BEST vacuum. It's one of those Dyson vacuums. it was expensive, but it works SO WELL. We vacuumed our floor for the first time in 3 months. Wow, that was gross. He had to empty the bag-like-area 5 times! But we are much cleaner now. The floor looks great. And, Nemanja thought the vacuum was so cool, he did the whole apartment!!!
I'm so tired.... it's 8pm and I am lying in bed, trying to go to bed. Sad, really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home