Bologna - evidence I saw Katie
Poor Katie. I think that after living in Bologna for several months she was a little embarassed to take a picture like a tourist. And yes, the fountain behind us has water coming out of it from where you think it is. Heh. We only spent half a day in Bologna due to Nemanja's illness, and most of it was spent in the hotel. We were somehow staying in a 4 star hotel! It was nice, although it was surprisingly Zen. There were no drawers.



It's kind of sad that so many of my pictures of Bologna are in the hotel, but honestly, we were in the city for only a few hours. We did manage to see 2 churches, though. Bolgona was cool because you felt like it could be any city, because it was not designed for tourists. I felt like it was a University town, and I really enjoyed that.

1 Comments:
I like the picture of you and Katie! It's so great you two managed to meet up.
I think you're even tinier than you were the last time I saw you! But don't worry, you still look cute. Just don't disappear! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home